One of the worst feelings in the world is when you lose your ceiling fan remote control. Worse yet, locating a Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan remote Control replacement can be downright frustrating.
Check the following Retailers for Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Remotes
Typically you need to check Home Depot and Lowe’s. These are the retailers for Hampton Bay. You can also use a Hampton Bay universal ceiling fan remote. We do have these available here on this page, hopefully that is helpful for you. If you are looking for the original factory remote or a replacement thereof for your fan, then you will need to try the above retailers instead, respectively. Hampton Bay ceiling fan remotes, other then universal remotes, are mainly available only at the above retailers as they are a house brand.
Hampton Bay Compatible Ceiling Fans & Remote Controls
The following remotes are available below, these are compatible with models UC7078T, UC7083T. UC7083T Hampton Bay remote control also provides functionality for other fans to connect and be programmed as well. UC7083T will connect to a dual light ceiling fan (two lights). The upper and lower lights can be controlled independently. With that being said, this replacement Hampton Bay ceiling fan remote control will also operate a single light ceiling fan as well. Brightness of the light kit(s) can be adjusted with the buttons seen in the picture.
Buy a Replacement Hampton Bay Remote
- Dual light control button that can control the upper light and the lower light separately
- Also works on models with one light. Can adjust brightness with the buttons
- This remote does not come with a battery. A23 type battery need to be purchased separately.
- This is not a universal Hampton Bay remote. This is a replacement for model UC7078T only. If you do not own (or previously owned) remote model UC7078T, then do not buy this remote!
- This is not a set. This is for the handheld remote only. It does not come with other parts other then the wall mount. Batteries are not included
- This is a genuine Hampton Bay remote, as it has the logo stamped onto the back. Note that we are not affiliated with Hampton Bay nor claim to be Hampton Bay, but the Hampton Bay logo is on the remote.
- Wall mount included. 9V battery not included. You will need to buy your own 9 volt batteries.
- Works with fan receiver model: Fan-10R – may not work with other fan receiver models.
- Design incorporates an LCD screen into the remote (as you see above)
- 9 volt battery required
Please note that this website is a third party resource for Hampton Bay compatible ceiling fans and remote controls. We display the information provided by the manufacturer and by our affiliate Amazon.com. We have no direct affiliation with the manufacturer. For warranty related concerns, you will need to reach out to the manufacturer directly. We are happy to accept comments on our website but will ignore requests for refunds or warranty, as we aren’t able to assist in this regard (other then pointing you directly to the manufacturer for assistance).