How do I use the Ceiling Fan & Remote Control Support Forums?
We help site visitors with questions related to remote controls, remote control replacements, as well as ceiling fan remotes, and ceiling fan questions as well on our support forum. If you’re having a hard time getting access to the forums, follow these steps:
1. You need to create an account by visiting the registration page, this will allow you to sign up on our support forum so you’ll be able to post topics, and answer others. You can do this here
2. Once you are registered, you will need to sign into your email and click on the link that was sent to you. If you can’t find the registration email, then check your bulk folder. The email usually can take a few minutes to show up (about 5-10 or so). If you’re using Gmail or others be sure to check all folders, sometimes the email can go into your “promotions” folder in Gmail (Gmail counts this as a bulk message generally)
3. Once you set a password you can re-visit the forums here, now you’ll be able to login and post a topic or post a reply. Please note we don’t allow URLs or links to be posted in a topic or reply unless they are relevant to the post, and non spam websites. e.g Casino websites or other will get removed.
So, once again:
- Register for the forums
- Login to your email and verify your registration. If you cannot find the email, check your bulk mail, promotions folder (Gmail), etc.
- Come back to the forums, login and post your question or parts request.