Just put in batteries and you’re off to the races! If you need a Samsung universal TV remote to work with your Samsung TV, then you’ve come to the right place!
Works like your original remote did because it’s made by Samsung – very important! Buying a remote of the same brand as your TV always has better compatibility. Be careful of knock offs or other remotes; be wary of imitations. Always buy a first party Samsung remote!
All features work right out of the box but: will operate smart apps etc. if your TV has that functionality. If you do not have a smart TV, this button will not work!
Return policy – check the return policy of the product after clicking on the product link.
Note: Samsung is it’s own company and does not have an affiliation with this website.
How to program your Samsung Television (TV) with a Samsung Universal TV Remote
Use the following directions to program your Samsung TV. This includes programming Samsung LCD TV, LCD, LED and even Samsung Plasma TV. Samsung Plasma TVs are no longer in production but have the same functionality / setup
- Be sure your remote is able to have clear line of sight to the front of the TV during setup.
- Using your remote, press and hold the PROG or program button until the LED on the remote turns on, then press the INFO button.
- The LED on the remote will blink slowly to show that it is now ready to be paired (the remote is in pairing mode).
- Enter the 3-digit code that appears on your TV screen with the keys on your remote.
- If the numbers are entered correctly, then your TV will show a “Success” message.
- If the numbers are not entered properly, your TV will show Sorry, the entry was incorrect.
- You can try again if failed, by entering the displayed code again.
Samsung TV Programming Codes for Universal Remotes
3 digit remote universal TV programming code for Samsung Remotes:
4 digit remote universal TV programming codes for Samsung Remotes: